Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

today i am the prodigal...blogger

ok, when i typed that title i realized it didn't make as much sense as i thought it would.  but it's staying. 

hey guys, remember me?  i haven't blogged in such a long time.  i started this blog to kind of be a journal for myself and my college days, and then i ignored it.  but i am going to really try to be better about it.

so the past few months have been eventful. i finished my semester of school, got a new job, became close to my roommates, moved, got new roommates, instantly got really close to them, and went on many random adventures.  and now i am back and am going to continue this little online journal for myself.  just to show you guys a few pictures of the past few months...



we went to the festival of colors



we went to seattle and made the beaver face



we celebrated 2nd halloween.....which is halloween in april


we discovered some ridiculously awesome nerd glasses and named ourselves the nearly normals


we went to the rennaissance fair. it was weird.


we had a fiesta and dressed in full costume.



most of these activities were with my ridiculously awesome cousins.  we have a blog for all our weird adventures you can check out if you want to.  also these photos are pretty much all courtesy of my amazingly talented sister

thanks for sticking with me through my no-blogging phase, and cross your fingers that i'll be more reliable from here on out.  also, here's a video of this song i've been obsessed with for a few days.  it's from shrek the musical.

1 comments:

jessandbryce said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you ended your blogging hiatus! We missed you! Those pictures are so rad & your life seems like a blast! Love you.

Post a Comment