Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

today i am a singer

sometimes i forget how much i love to just belt out the tunes.  today i was feeling particularly musical when i got home from class, so i ran to my computer and started singing my favorite broadway songs.  i ran through the list for about an hour, and i am feeling so much better. 
it's amazing how much i am able to express and vent through music.  it's really one of the most amazing outlets for any pent up emotions.  that's why singing in the shower feels so great.  i love it! 
in other news, my sister and brother came up to visit yesterday and helped me hang my pictures on the wall.  it was so good to see them and i love having the room decorated...finally.
also, i found this video a few weeks ago and i have been madly in love with it ever since.  the concept is brilliant and beautiful.  i love the use of the shadows, smoke, and water in the movement.  it's absolutely phenomenal.  i hope you guys love it too!
video is Thought of You by ryan warwood
music is The World Spins Madly On by The Weepies

3 comments:

BS said...

Oh my gosh! I love this vid! did you know it was a collaboration between BYU's animation and dance programs?! Cool, huh? :)

B and B said...

Brade and I are hooked on this song now too. Great find!

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Awww beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment