Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

today i am a writer

i've decided to undergo yet another change for this blog. it has been my goal for over a year now to post regularly on my blog as a way to keep a journal, and keep family and friends updated. i haven't met that goal. i've been reading a lot of blogs lately and have discovered what i need is a good theme.
i have always been fascinated by the different roles we all step into every day. in one day, a girl like me can step into the role of student, writer, chef, friend, employee, sister, daughter, hiker, swimmer, skiier, and a thousand other things depending on what she's doing.
so i'm going report on my life and adventures by posting about what role i stepped into that day. hopefully this theme will stick, and will get me motivated to write down my experiences for myself, and for whoever happens to read my posts.

1 comments:

Laura V. ~ A Grace-Filled Classroom said...

I noticed your blog was new. (Clicked on it form Sydney's link). I like where you are going with it. Having a theme for your blog is a great idea! Good luck.
Since you only had 4 posts, I have read your whole blog! Ha! Good luck with being a teacher. I am one and I love it. All I would suggest before going to far with school, is visit a class for a whole day (several grade levels if possible). It will really help you in processing if it's for you. If you've already done this....then you're a smart cookie and can ignore my advice.
Either way, good luck with your new blog and your new career path.

Post a Comment