Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

today i am a student

i loved my morning class today.  loved.  the class is at 7:30 am, which means i have to be out waiting for the shuttle by 7.  so this morning when my alarm went off, i thought about crying, then about throwing it out the window, then about ignoring it and continuing to sleep.  ultimately, i didn't do any of these.  i got up, got ready, and went to class.

and i loved it.  it's my intro to elementary education class, and we were discussing the role a teacher plays in the students' lives.  i had such a strong feeling that this is right for me.  i am so excited for that class, and for this profession, and for everything.  hooray!

oh, and did i mention it wasn't even that cold this morning too?  the temperature was probably in the double digits! holla! this is kind of how i feel today....

2 comments:

B and B said...

I posted this on my blog today too. Weird. Sometimes I feel like we might be related.

Brooke said...

That is the cutest video ever! Now I can see why that class makes you excited. It's about adorable little kids!
Brooke, www.snowingLove-bd.blogspot.com

Post a Comment