Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

today i am a terrible blogger

i haven't posted in much longer than anticipated.  my goal of trying to post every day or every other day came to a sudden halt this week.  mostly because i was busy.  i drove back down to lovely salt lake on wednesday morning to see my little brother as the lead in his school play.  he was the best fifth grade shakesperean actor ever. 

my cousin is a first grade teacher, and i went and helped with her class on thursday.  they were adorable.  when they came in from recess, one of the little boys handed me a chunk of rock salt and said, "it's a crystal". i fell in love. i also got my hair colored that night.  it went from light blonde to a warm auburny-brown.  love.

yesterday, i went to lunch with my fantastic former roomie, brittany.  we went to the blue lemon in alpine and had a ton of fun.  if you haven't tried that place yet, do it.  right now.

and today and tomorrow i get to work twelve hour shifts at my exhausting, yet rewarding job.  so that's pretty much my life.  how is your weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment