Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

today i am a sleepwalker

oh man, i'm exhausted.  it has been a really big week for me.  you know those times when you feel like you would happily trade a kidney for some much needed rest.  i'm having one of those times.  i had a mini-sobbing break while i was getting ready for my class this morning.  so instead of showering and getting looking presentable, i just sat and cried.  so today, i'm exhausted, my hair is greasy, my eyes are stinging, and i have the prospect of another long work weekend.  it's not great. 

on a happy note, i'm having a movie party with my awesome aunt and some of my cousins tomorrow night.  i also got a new job up here in logan!  so things are looking up.  i just need some major sleep. and maybe a spa day. 

this is how i feel today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment